Staffords Gallery London -                BESPOKE ARTISAN FRAMERS
My Blog

Framing in the 21st century

The world of picture framing is a strange and different thing from most types of work, so many customers ask to see the workshop, the wood mouldings the machinery and are amazed that so much can be done in a small workshop. Many people sit at screens using computers to do work, when they watch me create a frame or a mount using my hands
and eyes to create something beautiful they are always impressed. Here are some recent frames I have made.

8 Comments to Framing in the 21st century:

Comments RSS
MarcMcdaniel on 23 April 2018 11:19
Reply to comment

rush term papers on 23 April 2018 13:08
You have a really amazing community and I really hope that I will manage to find some essay writing help because I really need it and I can't find someone who would help me.
Reply to comment

Boxer on 01 May 2018 13:05
Awesome stuff! This has been a great news for everyone and I am sure to say that you have been doing a great job. kraft box printing
Reply to comment

Dwayne on 03 May 2018 09:03
What a good and informative post here. The world of picture framing is a strange and different thing from most types of work. Thanks and carry on sharing it.To get Garage Racking Click here http://rackinguk.uk/racking/garage-racking.html
Reply to comment

Mike on 07 May 2018 10:27
I love framing and i am glad to find out your beneficial website which is quite worthy and useful for me and for others. http://www.londonbricks-uk.co.uk/
Reply to comment

professional writers for hire on 09 May 2018 15:45
Framing can be pretty useful sometimes. You can't argue with that anyhow.
Reply to comment

printinggood on 12 May 2018 10:25
Thanks for sharing the information. I found the information very useful. That’s a awesome story you posted. I will come back to scan some more. Different shapes of Vinyl Labels
Reply to comment