Staffords Gallery London -                BESPOKE ARTISAN FRAMERS
My Blog

CRazy Week of work and wonderful art from the readers of A and I mag

As you can see I do not write very much here thats not because I do not want to but because I am busy!!!!
This week has been more than mad it's been insane, two new customers wanted last minute work done for them but wait a moment, 45 frames and mounts for one 36 frames and double window mounts for the other!!!!!!!!! all by today Monday the 9th.
Well I worked just under 100 hours last week, no Trade Unions for the Self Employed,
thank God.So things are really picking up its like it used to be in the !990's lets hope it lasts :)

multiple frames for customer.

This is the second order 36 white frames with double window mounts for CBRE Residential Estate Agents W1 London.
All framed and delivered on time and to budget !!!

7 Comments to CRazy Week of work and wonderful art from the readers of A and I mag:

Comments RSS
Thomas on 28 March 2017 07:22
Reply to comment

best resume writers on 03 April 2017 06:20
In this article, you try to give the information about the dignity of the work and dignity of the hard work. If you work hard definitely you will find the good food. In the professional field, everyone needs the honesty and the hard work. It is the key of the successful person.
Reply to comment

essay writing help on 19 September 2017 12:40
It' actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Reply to comment

best cheaap vpn for torrenting on 21 October 2017 14:14
The Best VPN for torrenting is the optimal solution for safe torrent use, secure P2P file sharing with 100% anonymity from anywhere.
Reply to comment

ISO 27001 Consultant in Oman on 30 December 2017 12:32
The postings on your site are always excellent. i really loved the content in it Thanks for the share and keep up this great work! All the best to you. please keep updating.
Reply to comment

Sammy on 03 January 2018 08:09
Fantastic blog post here. You have done a very good work here taking out your time to explain in detail. Thanks and carry on it.To get electrical safety matting Click here
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on 30 January 2018 04:11
It was very useful for me.
Reply to comment